~phoenik bangkit dari abu~

Thursday, April 9, 2009

6TH POSTING

BLOG QUESTIONNAIRE- SKBP 1023

Age: 21 years old

Tutorial Group: Group 4

Lecturer: Dr Zaini Hj Amir

 

Do you enjoy blogging

Yes. Because for me, blogging is very interesting and enjoyable. With blogging I can express my thought and opinion about certain topics that I like the most. Besides that, blogging has become one of the way for me to release tension and make friends. I can write and share anything with my friends in the blog. Sometimes we also make a discussion in the blog about certain topics that can help us to sharing our opinion about that matter.

 

Based on your experience, what is the benefit of blogging?

Based in my experience, blogging give many benefits to blogger. For me, with blogging we can enhance our writing and communications skills. It is because, writing and communications is the most important thing to blogger during they blogging in the blog. It is requirement and main purpose why we do blogging. With blogging, I am started to think about my grammar, points in post and also my friend’s opinion about my writing. It is makes me aware that before this I never care about this matter during writing. Now, it becomes more and more important to me.

 

Do you need more assistance to set up your blog

Yes. Because for me, to create a blog is very easy because we just need to follow with the instructions given by the blog website. But, to makes the blog more interesting, I need lots of assistance from the internet in order to make it nice and more attractive. Sometimes, even for the layout I need to look for it at the internet because layouts provided by the blog in pale and look very boring.

 

Do you have any memorable/favorite topic in your blog?

Yes. I have a quite lot of topics that I love in my blog. One of it is about why I am doing reading in the internet. Is it for search information or for pleasure or incidental reading? I choose reading for pleasure because most of my reading using internet is just for fun and for gain more knowledge. I do not have any specific reason or purpose to read using internet. In just enjoy reading using internet.

 

List 5 advantages of blogging for you

  1. Enhance my writing and communications skills.
  2. Helps me to share my thoughts, feeling and opinions with the others blogger.
  3. Makes me reads more than before because I want to know about topics that I can share with other bloggers.
  4. Makes me love my laptop more and more..hehehe ( I need my laptop to write in blog without it maybe quite hard for me to write in my blog)
  5. Updated me with the latest way of communicate with others people in this world.

 

List 5 disadvantages of blogging

  1. It’s quite hard to makes it nice because we need to use another sources of applications to decorate our blog.
  2. Needs internet connection very much. Without it we can reach the blog website.
  3. Takes too much time to make post. Sometimes even hours and it is very bored.
  4. There are too many procedures to be followed to makes a blog and it limited our freedom to write about our own opinion.
  5. Takes a too much time to set it up and sometimes makes me feels that it just wasting my time.

 

Will you continue blogging after the course? Please explains why?

Yes. I will continue blogging even after the course. It is because I love blogging now and I want to continue it as long as I can. For me it encourage to shows myself even though it just only a virtual. Slowly blogging helps me to built my levels of confident step by step.

 

Do you think that blogging improve your writing

Yes.


Do you think that we should continue with blogging activity for the next batch of students?

Yes.


Will you recommend your friends to blog?

Yes. Definitely


Can you teach a friend to set up his/her blog?

Yes. I think I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyMp3`s


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones